We Are Proud Members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild
We have been members of the NCSG for nearly 40 years, meaning that we are Tennessee’s first ever members!
National Chimney Sweep Guild Mission
The National Chimney Sweep Guild inspires innovation, professionalism and community among chimney sweeps and venting professionals through advocacy, industry leading conferences and journalism, covering people, tools, health, standards, and education for a successful business and the safety of the American people.
NCSG Code of Ethics
I fully acknowledge that membership in the National Chimney Sweep Guild carries with it certain responsibilities and obligations which may hold me to a higher standard of performance and professional behavior than applicable laws, rules or regulations. In this regard, I pledge:
- To represent myself and my company in a professional manner by providing services, education and skills that are in compliance with all codes and regulations applicable to the chimney service industry that are in effect in my service area.
- To continually update my knowledge, skills and techniques as new information evolves within the industry.
- To render my services and represent my company in an honest and fair manner and to refrain from engaging in unfair or deceptive practices or making any unfair or deceptive statements, including but not limited to use of the NCSG logo.
- To conduct myself in a decent, respectful, and professional manner when serving in my capacity as a chimney sweep, or when attending a function or event of an organization in the chimney or hearth products industry.
- To comply with the proper usage of the NCSG Trademark as defined in the NCSG Trademark Use Guidelines document.
I agree to conform to NCSG’s Code of Ethics during the term of my membership. By agreeing to this Code of Ethics, I understand that it is my responsibility to remain abreast of any changes to the Code of Ethics, that my actions and those of my company and employees may be reviewed by a committee of my peers, and that failure to abide by these ethical obligations is a violation of NCSG policy and, in accordance with NCSG’s Ethics Violation Procedure originally adopted October 21, 1989, and subsequently amended, may result in disciplinary action as determined by NCSG or its delegated committee. I agree to hold harmless NCSG and its committees from any and all liability resulting from any disciplinary action taken against me. I represent and warrant that I am authorized to sign this application, and the information contained herein is true, accurate, and complete.
The above guidelines are just a part of why Coopertown Services is the right choice for all of your chimney service needs. We continuously keep our technicians current on the latest technology, standards, and techniques before working in your home. Schedule an appointment with us today to experience the difference!